Is everything really made in Melbourne?
Yes. We know where the fabric comes from, where the clothing is made and even the first names of everyone involved.
I'm an illustrator. Can I collab with you?
We are no longer doing collaborations with clothing, however there's always fun stuff going on here. Please email us at hello [at] tillyme.com
I live in Melbourne and don't want to pay shipping. Can I pick it up from you?
Pick up can be arranged from our Tullamarine location. Please email us prior to collection.
I am uncomfortable paying via PayPal. Can you accept credit card over the phone?
Yes, for Australian customers that's fine. Please email us so we may arrange a phone call.
Do you really gift wrap all your orders?
Ordinarily yes, however in situations where the parcel would jump to the next exorbitant shipping bracket, most cosmetic packaging will be removed.
Tilly Me is a registered Australian business, ABN 17 765 245 210.
By purchasing products from our website you’re entering into a contract concerning the following points:
- You’re agreeing that you’re an authorised holder of your chosen credit/debit card or PayPal account
- You’re acknowledging you have sufficient funds in your account to be able to complete transaction
- All orders are subject to availability of the items
- If an item you have ordered is actually not available, we will endeavour to contact you. If contact is not able to be made, we will cancel the order and provide you a full refund
- By placing an order you are confirming acknowledgement of the price, including shipping costs associated with the item(s)
- You understand that shipping from Australia to most countries takes between one and three weeks
- All prices include GST, the Australian Goods and Services Tax, equating to 10% of the overall price of an item
- Orders will not be dispatched unless full payment is received
- You are an amazing person for actually reading terms and conditions
All products, illustrations, graphics, animations, logos, graphic design, text, and the name ‘Tilly Me’ are subject to appropriate copyright and Trade Mark laws. Please don’t steal our stuff, we work really hard to do what we do, and we’re people with feelings, just like you.
Please feel free to save and share our content, just no making money off us, mmhmm!
And this whole time we say 'we', it's really just me, Natalie.